The Government of Montenegro is reviewing COVID-19 restrictions every 7 days, so please see a summary of the most relevant points for as of today, Saturday 24th April.
- All ports and marinas are open for entry of the yachts and vessels from all countries.
- Airports Tivat and Podgorica are open for the arrival of both private and commercial flights but not all the lines are back running as usually.
- All land border crossing are open for arrival.
- Negative PCR not older more 48 hours , or positive IgG test not older than 30 days or confirmation that person has been vaccinated and revaccinated more than 7 days before arrival in Montenegro is needed for arrival from all countries except Croatia, Albania, Russia Federation, Ukraine, Belarus, Serbia, North Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo starting from 24. 4. 2021.
Excluded from this are:
Essential transportation workers, including seafarers in transit, as per European Commision recommendations, that are embarking or disembarking in Port of Bar, Marina Budva, Port of Kotor, Marina Portonovi and Marina Tivat (Pier I and Pier II) where police and customs borders are operating.
These persons are allowed to transit to and from their vessel in order to begin or end their work contract on a yacht or vessel.
- Masks are obligatory in all closed spaces and in open.
- In all cities, curfew starts from 00:00 until 05:00.
- Bars and restaurants are open, from 7:00 until 23:00h, with a maximum of 4 people per table. Music is allowed on the terrace.
- Supermarkets, markets, shopping malls, boutiques, beauty salons, hairdressers and similar, are working from 07:00 until 22:00.
- Gyms and fitness centers are open, from 7:00 until 22:00.
- Exit from the municipalities is allowed on weekdays.
- During weekends (from Friday 23:00 until Monday 05:00) it is not allowed to go from one city to another without having permission from authorized personnel.
If you are planning to come to Montenegro and need detailed information, help or assistance feel free to contact the Yacht Agent Montenegro.