As the massive vaccination has begun in our country and thanks to strong epidemiological measures from the past period, Montenegro is in a favorable position before the start of the tourist season. Coming out of the so-called "red list" and with completely open borders, we welcome the season, wishing our guests a welcome as a safe destination.
Due to the favorable trend of the epidemiological situation in Montenegro, new, liberalized measures will apply from 12. 5. 2021. - 20. 5. 2021.
Entry to Montenegro
- All ports and marinas stay open for entry of the yachts and vessels from all countries.
- Airports Tivat and Podgorica are open for the arrival of both private and commercial flights but not all the lines are back running as usual.
- All land border crossings are open for arrival.
- Negative PCR not older more 72 hours, or positive IgG test not older than 30 days or confirmation that person has been vaccinated and revaccinated more than 7 days before arrival in Montenegro is needed for arrival from all countries except Croatia, Albania, Russia Federation, Ukraine, Belarus, Serbia, North Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo.
Excluded from this are: Essential transportation workers, including seafarers in transit, as per European Commission recommendations, that are embarking or disembarking in Port of Bar, Marina Budva, Port of Kotor, Marina Portonovi and Marina Tivat (Pier I and Pier II) where police and customs borders are operating.
- NEW!! Passengers and crew of yachts, passenger ships and vessels entering Montenegro are allowed to come to our country with negative results of the PCR test, which was not older than 72 hours at the time of embarkation.
- On the territory of the whole of Montenegro, the ban on movement, which was valid from midnight to five in the morning, is completely canceled. Also, the ban on intercity traffic, which was in force on weekends, is completely canceled too.
- Masks are obligatory in all closed spaces and in open.
- Bars and restaurants are open, from 7:00 until 23:00h, with a maximum of 4 people per table. Music is allowed on the terrace.
- Supermarkets, markets, shopping malls, boutiques, beauty salons, hairdressers and similar, are working from 07:00 until 22:00.
- Gyms and fitness centers are open, from 7:00 until 22:00.
If you are planning to come to Montenegro and need detailed information, help or assistance feel free to contact the Yacht Agent Montenegro.