Montenegro has expanded the list of countries whose citizens can enter without any restrictions, such as tests or vaccination certificates.
With a favorable epidemiological situation and an increasing number of vaccinated citizens, Montenegro is becoming a favorite destination of more and more countries that are renewing air traffic to it. After a long pause, Russia has finally confirmed that it approves direct flights to Montenegro.
These are current measures in our country summed up to ease your plans for arrival or stay in our country. New, liberalized measures are valid until June 18th.
Entry in Montenegro
- All ports and marinas are open for entry of the yachts and vessels from all countries.
- Airports Tivat and Podgorica are open for the arrival of both private and commercial flights but not all the lines are back running as usually.
- All land border crossing are open for arrival.
- Montenegrin citizens entering Montenegro from the Member States of the European Union and the State of Israel, Republic of Croatia and Republic of Albania, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus, Ukraine, the Republic of Serbia, Republic of Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of North Macedonia, as well as citizens of these countries and foreigners with permanent or temporary residence in these countries or have stayed in these countries for minimum 15 days prior to entering to Montenegro, can enter Montenegro without having the test for a new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) or proof that at least fourteen days before entering Montenegro they have been immunized with the second dose of vaccine against the new coronavirus.
- Negative PCR not older more 72 hours, or positive IgG test not older than 30 days or confirmation that person has been vaccinated and revaccinated more than 7 days before arrival in Montenegro is needed for arrival from other countries.
- Passengers and crew of yachts, passenger ships and vessels entering Montenegro are allowed to come to our country with negative results of the PCR test, which was not older than 72 hours at the time of embarkment.
- Masks are obligatory in all closed spaces.
- Bars and restaurants are open, from 7:00 until 00:00h, with a maximum of 4 people per table. Music is allowed on the terrace.
- Supermarkets, markets, shopping malls, boutiques, beauty salons, hairdressers and similar, are working from 07:00 until 22:00.
- Gyms and fitness centers are open, from 7:00 until 22:00.
- Public events, private gatherings, celebrations, parties, weddings, in outdoor public places and terraces/gardens of a hospitality facility is allowed with the presence of 50 persons.