These are current measures in Montenegro summed up to ease your plans for arrival or stay in our country. New measures are valid until August 2.
Entry in Montenegro
- All ports and marinas are open for entry of the yachts and vessels from all countries;
- Airports Tivat and Podgorica are open for the arrival of both private and commercial flights;
- All land border crossings are open for arrival;
- Citizens of the Member States European Union, the United States, Canada, Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, State of Israel, Swiss Federation, Albania, Serbia, Kosovo, Bosnia and Hercegovina, North Macedonia, Moldova and the Kingdom of Norway and the Republic of Kazakhstan, can enter Montenegro without limitations.
Also, foreigners with permanent or temporary residence in these countries or have stayed in these countries for a minimum of 15 days before entering Montenegro, can enter Montenegro without having the test for a new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), a rapid antigen test or proof that at least 14 days before entering Montenegro they have been vaccinated with the second dose of vaccine against the new coronavirus;
- Negative PCR not older more 72 hours, or positive IgG test not older than 30 days, a negative result of a rapid antigen test, which is recognized mutually by the member states of the European Union and can be found on the Mutual list of rapid antigen tests published by the European Commission, issued by an authorized laboratory and is not older than 48 hours upon the moment of entering Montenegro or confirmation that person has been vaccinated and revaccinated more than 14 days before arrival in Montenegro is needed for arrival from other countries;
- Passengers and crew of yachts, passenger ships and vessels entering Montenegro are allowed to come to our country with negative results of the PCR test, which was not older than 72 hours at the time of embarkment.
- Masks are obligatory in all closed spaces;
- Bars and restaurants have not limitation in working hours, it’s usually from 7:00 until 01:00h, with a maximum of 4 people per table;
- Supermarkets, markets, shopping malls, boutiques, beauty salons, hairdressers and similar, have no more limitations in working hours;
- Gyms and fitness centers are open also without limitations;
- Public events, private gatherings, celebrations, parties, weddings, in outdoor public places and terraces/gardens of a hospitality facility are allowed with the presence of 100 persons;
- A temporary ban of the work of discotheques, disco clubs/bars and nightclubs/bars outdoor and indoor.