Here is a brief update related to Covid-19 measures in Montenegro, valid until 10. September 2021.
* Entry in Montenegro is possible only if one of the four conditions are met:
If a person does not have any of these documents then 14 days of isolation is mandatory that can be terminated after six days if the person is negative on the PCR test.
* Citizens of Croatia, Albania, Serbia, Kosovo, Bosnia and Hercegovina, North Macedonia as well as citizens of Montenegro who enter Montenegro from these countries can enter without limitations.
* Masks are obligatory in all closed spaces.
* Bars and restaurants have not limitations in working hours
* Entrance into the inside of the hospitality facilities (restaurants, cafes, etc.), as well as entrance into nightclubs, public events, private gatherings, celebrations, parties, weddings is possible if have one of the following proofs:
* Supermarkets, markets, shopping malls, boutiques, beauty salons, hairdressers and similar, have no more limitations in working hours.