Latest Covid-19 restrictions in Montenegro, valid from 9th October.
Entry in Montenegro
* Entry in Montenegro is possible only if one of the four conditions are met:
* If a person does not have any of these documents then 10 days of isolation is mandatory that can be terminated after six days if the person is negative on the PCR test.
* People under the age of 18 enter Montenegro unconditionally - both Montenegrin citizens and foreigners.
* Passengers and crew of yachts, passenger ships and vessels entering Montenegro are allowed to come to our country with negative results of the PCR test, which was not older than 72 hours at the time of embarkment.
* Masks are obligatory in all closed spaces.
* Bars and restaurants have no limitations in working hours.
* Entrance into the inside of the hospitality facilities (restaurants, cafes, etc.), as well as entrance into nightclubs, public events, private gatherings, celebrations, parties, weddings is possible if have one of the following proofs:
* Supermarkets, markets, shopping malls, boutiques, beauty salons, hairdressers and similar, have no limitations in working hours.