The Government of Montenegro has adopted new Covid-19 measures, which will be valid from November 15, 2021 to December 1, 2021.
Entry to Montenegro
- Montenegrin citizens and foreigners can enter Montenegro across all border crossings with one of the proofs from National digital COVID certificate, which are:
* Completely vaccinated or vaccinated with one dose (if that is the only one);
* Negative PCR test on SARS-Cov-2 not older than 72 hours;
* Proof that a person has recovered from COVID-19 (passed not less than 10 days and not more than 180 days from a positive PCR or a rapid antigen test);
* Negative antigen rapid test - BAT not older than 48 hours.
- Passengers and crew of yachts, passenger ships and vessels entering Montenegro are allowed to come to our country with negative results of the PCR test, which was not older than 72 hours while embarking on the vessel
If a person does not have any of these documents, then 10 days of isolation is mandatory. Persons can have their self–isolation terminated after six days of quarantine, with a negative PCR test.
Exception: People under the age of 18 enter Montenegro unconditionally - both Montenegrin citizens and foreigners.
- Masks are obligatory in all closed spaces
- Bars and restaurants work until 00:00 h
- Entrance into the inside of the restaurants and bars, theatres, cinemas, museums, galleries is possible with one of the proofs from National digital COVID certificate
- Supermarkets, markets, shopping malls, boutiques, beauty salons, hairdressers and similar, have no limitations in working hours
- Ban on the work of discotheques, disco clubs/bars and nightclubs/bars
- Ban on public events, private gatherings, celebrations, parties, weddings.