Update on 29.04.2020
Here on our blog section we will continuously inform you about latest updates on virus outbreak in Montenegro and its impact on our jobs, business and industry.
Montenegrin government has issues partial liberation measures for maritime that begins with opening ports and marinas for acceptance of foreign vessels.
Here are some important measures that you should know before arriving so that we can all prepare in time so that wit makes all this process as easy as possible/
All elementary information needed (documentation, informing of authorities, pilotage and VHF channels) are same as in normal conditions listed on our blogspot here with note that same day arrivals are not possible and that Port Authorities need at least 24h notice in advance.
UPDATES ON VISITING AND STAYING IN MONTENEGRO WITH YACHT:
Arrival to Montenegrin marinas is possible, with period of obligatory quarantine and self-isolation.
- All vessels entering Montenegro (with exception of duty free refueling transits) are obligatory to stay 14 days on the berth in restricted area that will be quarantine for them and after that they will be moved to their berth for another 14 days of self-isolation
- All yachts in either quarantine or self-isolation will be able to receive all deliveries needed during their stay; they will have connection to water supplies, electricity connection as well as internet connection during their period in isolation. Pumping out of black and gray water tanks will be performed when required without delays
- All crew member will be on board all the time yacht is in quarantine and may not leave yacht without special permission from the authorities
- After quarantine period yacht and all crew members are free to move around Montenegro with special care to current updates on outbreak situation
UPDATES ON DUTY FREE REFUELING OF YACHTS IN MONTENEGRO:
Duty free refueling in Montenegro for season 2020 is possible.
- All yachts willing to refuel tax-free diesel in Montenegro are obligatory to make request for refueling and wait for its approval
- After receiving approval yacht is able to come to Montenegro, directly to the fuel dock where it will be berthed with special care according to safety instructions while agent acquire vignette and sort out clearance formalities for the yacht and no crew members or guests are allowed to exit vessel at any time
- While arriving Captain or designated officer is responsible to contact authorities on VHF and report state of all persons on board
- Bunkering will be done with all precaution and safety measures issued by Montenegrin government and all persons involved must obey it an any time
- After refueling is done, agent takes care of departure formalities and yacht is obliged to depart Montenegro in shortest notice
For any additional information, booking requests, pricing information or quotation for your yacht you can contact us on following:
Phone: +38267123233 – Dejan Jankovic, Operations Manager (available on phone, whatsapp, viber - 24/7)
- On our website chat in the bottom right corner 24/7