Current Covid-19 measures in Montenegro
Latest Covid-19 restrictions in Montenegro, valid from 9th October.
Entry in Montenegro
* Entry in Montenegro is possible only if one of the four conditions are met:
- Person is completely vaccinated;
- Person has negative PCR test not older than 72 hours;
- Person has proof that they have recovered from COVID-19 (positive PCR or rapid antigen test older than 10 days but not older than 180 days);
- Person has a negative rapid antigen test on SARSCov-2 not older than 48 hours.
* If a person does not have any of these documents then 10 days of isolation is mandatory that can be terminated after six days if the person is negative on the PCR test.
* People under the age of 18 enter Montenegro unconditionally - both Montenegrin citizens and foreigners.
* Passengers and crew of yachts, passenger ships and vessels entering Montenegro are allowed to come to our country with negative results of the PCR test, which was not older than 72 hours at the time of embarkment.
* Masks are obligatory in all closed spaces.
* Bars and restaurants have no limitations in working hours.
* Entrance into the inside of the hospitality facilities (restaurants, cafes, etc.), as well as entrance into nightclubs, public events, private gatherings, celebrations, parties, weddings is possible if have one of the following proofs:
- Completely vaccinated;
- Negative PCR test on SARS-Cov-2 not older than 72 hours;
- Proof that a person has recovered from COVID-19 (passed not less than 10 days and not more than 180 days from a positive PCR or a rapid antigen test);
- Negative antigen rapid test-BAT not older than 48 hours.
* Supermarkets, markets, shopping malls, boutiques, beauty salons, hairdressers and similar, have no limitations in working hours.